Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2nd Post...

I promised myself, I wouldn't let any time go by between posts... Needless to say its been a couple of days since my last entry. Not a lot has gone on. Wet a line monday morning at like 5:30am, I should have stayed in bed. Caught one 14" rainbow, but I spent more time tying and re-tying then I did fishing. Today was a good day, got to do a fishing related tattoo, that always makes for a good day. Actually, its been a good couple days... Yesterday I tattooed Tanya Amabile, her first tattoo! and... Brad B. from Salt, Brad's been letting me tattoo him since the apprenticeship. Thanks! Brad's one of those people that had more confidence in me than I did in my self at times. I've got drawings to catch up on so, I'll keep this one short and sweet.

No comments: