Saturday, August 16, 2008

beginnings...

First Post. I'm curious to see where this blog will go. The idea started as I found myself looking for ways to market my tattooing but it has the potential to do much more. It's an opportunity to get my name out there to the masses, while clearing my head of the things that I need to talk about. Hopefully, I say this optimistically, but if enough people check it out, maybe it will expose me to other points of view and be a place for people who like my work to check things I've done or find interesting. One thing is for sure... It will be humbling, There are so many haters out there! As an artist, I've learned to be completely comfortable with criticism, as long as it's some what constructive. But I'll put my chin out there and we'll see how it goes.

No comments: