Friday, September 26, 2008

I hate being a Mets fan.

I couldn't bring myself to talk about the anything yesterday. The Met's absolutely crush me on a daily basis. Well, they got through Chicago yesterday and are still hanging on to a tie for the wildcard. Whatever happens it won't sting as much as last year. I don't realistically see them winning the world series, that being said... Every game for about a month now has felt like a playoff game, so they have been accustomed to tense, nail-biting, drama. Maybe they can pull it out. I wish they'd just win or lose, this up and down rollercoaster is affecting my mood every day.

Artistically I've been out of my rut and on a bit of a roll. I have been drawing alot. I'm really happy with what I've been doing. I just need to ink the sketches and paint them with watercolor. Once I get that done you can expect to see a few illustrations on here, they're fishing related but I figure fuck it, I wanna do what I like and eventually people will come around. Or not, but it makes me happy.

No comments: