Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boo Fucking Hoo

I read last night that Roger Clemens was "heart-broken" not to be included in the Yankee Stadium closure festivities. It made my night. He truly is a self obsessed, Texas moron. To think with all the negative attention that would have brought on a historic event, he truly thought he'd be included. What an immature, me-me-me, clueless, bore. Almost everyone else involved with the steroid scandel has come clean, appologized and moved on. At least the ones who have been absolved or forgiven have anyway. So, he maintains innocence although he's on trial for purgery... Even if he's cleared on a technicality, I hope he twists in the wind for a long time, and it hurts his hall of fame status. He can hang out with Mark Mcgwire and cry about it. Why do these guys think they are above doubt? To me the funny part was that he had to watch the last game at Yankee Stadium on a battery powered TV, from his powerless home in Texas. I like to think of it as a touch of kharma coming back to him, maybe for the Piazza beanball or bat throwing incident?

Oh and Clay Aiken is gay... Didn't see that one coming. Who will come out of the closet next? George Micheal? I think the only person unaware of that was Clay himself. Well, glad you feel you can be yourself now Clay. Congratulations on your people magazine cover.

No comments: