Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday

Without getting political, I looked at that Red State vs. Blue State map of the United States last night after the debate. And I have to say... I was pleased to see how things are looking. It isn't easy to remain optimistic the way the last two elections played out. Look, I have my reasons for my oppinions. I won't bore you with them, but it's refreshing to feel like the idea of change is something the rest of the country is interested in... Not just California and the Northeast.
I will probably continue to talk shit about the south and midwest, but it feels like they're coming around. Now, whovever gets elected... Needs to fix the economy pretty fucking quick. Last time I checked, tattoos weren't a priority in most peoples budget. It's hard to justify a new tattoo when your mortgage doubled and the lights are about to be turned off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Add higher taxes to that formula and I'd say you have a recipe for disaster. As a small business owner myself, I don't see how that kind of change will help anyone...except, of course, the already bloated govt....but I like your site a lot....