Saturday, October 25, 2008

Back in action.

What's it been... a couple weeks? My need to cut, split, and stack firewood has preoccupied my subconcious. And then the time inside my head while doing firewood has helped me to de-frag so I just haven't felt like blogging.
We had a good weekend at the Salmon River, not as many landed as last year, but hooked up and fought monsters all weekend. My brother fell in and was actually briefly completely submerged, thank god it was only 24" of water. I give him a hard time about it but he rung out his clothes and fished the rest of the day without whining or needing to change his wet clothes. How's the trench foot Steph?
Tattooing is going well, thank god we don't generally tattoo people with a ton of money tied up in the stock market if ya know what I mean. I haven't been doing a ton of mind-blowing original stuff lately but with this economy I don't give a shit if I have to do a Taz every day, as long as we stay busy.

No comments: