Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The weekend.

Wedding was fun... I drank too much and knocked at least one lady over on the dance floor. Actually I accidentally kicked her in the ass cheek more than I knocked her over. She totally fucked up a sweet dance move.

Ah back at work, Busy earlier but have some time to update the blog, I'm really just procrastinating. I need to get back in a creative groove. Although I'm refreshed from the vacation time, I haven't drawn for the sake of drawing in too long. I've got some great ideas I want to put down on paper I just can't seem to make myself do it. I end up sitting down, doodling, and then checking my email, myspace, facebook, blog, and fly fishing forum instead. As convenient as modern amenities are... I need to blow them all up if I want to stay productive. Seriously, go off the grid and and just create. And I know it will never happen, I'd sit in the window and watch the dumpster cats at the shop almost get hit by cars full of mexicans going to the laundrymat, or day dream about catching fish. The difference between a rut and a groove is so subtle, but I'd say I'm in a rut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Between My Space, Face Book, the fishing site, and the blog you think you have time to put your name back in the township committee...I know it is a lot especailly when you what to sketch, but I'm thinking you can fit that in when all the A-holes are talking during the meeting...Don't let someone run unopposed...what are you thoughts???