Saturday, September 6, 2008

Rain.

I'm hoping the rain isn't that power outage, satellite searching for signal kind of rain... Is there anything worse than sitting in the dark and wishing that the power would come on? And then it does and all you can do is bitch because theres nothing good on TV anyway. Well, the streams are low so I guess I should be happy. I kinda hoped to wet a line on monday morning. Should improve my chances of catching that monster rainbow that my brother and I have been chasing. He is sooo leader shy, they don't get that big if they aren't picky. I want to catch him before some asshole and his kid land him on a tuna rod with a chunk of hotdog and then don't release him. I lose sleep if there is a car parked in the parking lot near my spot.
Since I'm on a roll here... I've recently realized that I'm old. I'm actually excited that we bought a new washer and dryer. When did that happen? And once they're hooked up... A new dishwasher! Woo hoo. Seriously, and it's as excited as I used to get over say... a new playstation or something. What have I become? When did hours of mindless wasted time get replaced by smaller laundry piles in my priority list? I need to get in touch with my inner child... Maybe I'll smash a mailbox on my way home tonite.

No comments: