Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day of school.

Got a shitty nights sleep... Milla was confident when we woke up. Right up until it was time to go in she was reserved and obviously nervous. Then it was time to leave us and well, let's just say I thought it would go smoother. She's a tough cookie though... She made it thru and even smiled at pick-up and proclaimed she wouldn't cry tomorrow. We'll see! I hope she makes the most of it. If only she could understand how short 3 hours actually is. Ah parenting. If it's any comfort, maybe I'm dilluding myself... But I have no memory of my first day of preschool. So I either had such a bad experience that I repressed the entire experience or no matter how bad it was it wore off over time. Either way they say its always worse for the parents than the kids. If memory serves... I was and continue to be a stubborn pain in the ass, So she's just giving me a taste of my own medicine. Fair enough.

No comments: